Grammy-winning artist Chance The Rapper has tapped the venue for a stop on his upcoming North American tour supporting his debut album.
Chance has scheduled the Houston stop for Wednesday, Oct. 23 at 7:30 p.m. Tickets go on sale to the public Friday at 10 a.m.
Chance, whose real name is Chancellor Bennett, recently released his debut album "Big Day." Before that, the 26-year-old gained fame from his mixtapes, including 2016's "Coloring Book," which won him the Grammy for Best Rap Album.
Bennett has also supported various art, music and community programs in his native Chicago.
In between all of that, Chance is also a father and social media personality, already using his notoriety to bring back a popular seasonal menu item at Wendy'ss.
Tickets go on sale at the Toyota Center website.
- Chance The Rapper tweets emotional plea to find kidney donor for aunt
- Chance The Rapper gets fans help in bringing back spicy nuggets from Wendy's
- Wendy's spicy chicken nuggets back on menu thanks to Chance The Rapper
- 'Nah that aint it yo' Chance The Rapper responds to praise from President Donald Trump
- Chance The Rapper gets engaged to Kirsten Corley on the Fourth of July
The video above is from a previous story.