Grilled Fish Tacos from David Nuno
1 lb fresh fish (Cod, Halibut)
GOYA Chili Powder
Cabbage (one red one green)
GOYA Lime Juice
For Fish Tacos
- Preheat grill or Teflon-coated skillet to medium high heat.
- Rinse and pat dry fish. In a small bowl, stir spices together (Sazon, Adobo, and Chili Powder) for fish rub. Sprinkle all sides of fish with the rub. Set aside.
- Grease the grill/pan well before placing fish on it. Turn heat to medium. Grill each side a few minutes, letting grill marks develop and use a metal spatula to flip. Cook until desired doneness and squeeze with a little lime juice.
- Then quickly grill the tortillas on the grill, brushing with olive oil if you prefer
For Cabbage Slaw
- Place the shredded cabbage in a medium bowl. Toss with the salt.
- Add the onions, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, olive oil and toss well. Adjust lime, salt and jalapeño- you want this to taste tangy and flavorful.
For Chipotle Mayo-Mexican Secret Sauce:
- Place all cup of mayo, cup of sour cream, 2 tsp of lime juice, a pinch of salt, 1 tsp of chili powder, 2 tsp Goya Chipotle Pepper sauce. Whisk until smooth.
Click Here For Printable Recipe