Conroe man dead after fire

ByMeagan Ellsworth, The Courier of Montgomery County via KTRK logo
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
EMBED <>More Videos


CONROE, TX (KTRK) -- A Conroe man died Friday evening after a fire broke out inside his garage.

Montgomery County Fire Marshal Office Investigator Joe Manz said emergency responders found Max Mehling unconscious and responsive in his garage, which had been converted into his office, where he had been trapped when the fire broke out in 500 block of Sandra's Court.

"He had been deceased for a while," said Manz, who said Mehling had an extensive cardiac and medical history.

Continue reading on The Courier of Montgomery County