The Defend Our Children Rally will be held at the Kirkwood Landing Apartments on Sunday, June 16 at 6 p.m.
Houston community activist Quanell X and the founder of Texas EquuSearch Tim Miller both made huge contributions in the search to find Maleah.
Quanell X led investigators to Maleah's remains in Arkansas after having a talk with Derion Vence, the suspect in connection to the girl's death.
Quanell said Vence told him the girl is dead and that her body was dumped off a road in Arkansas.
The revelation caused law enforcement to mobilize, with the search shifting to Hempstead County and the Hope, Arkansas area.
Miller worked hand-in-hand with investigators for at least a month, leading searches for the 4-year-old in northeast Houston, southwest Houston, Missouri City, Rosharon and Arkansas.
The rally will not only honor Quanell X and Miller, but will also send out a special prayer for children facing brutality in today's society.
- Church prays for suspect to confess what happened to Maleah
- Donors kick in $10K more to help find Maleah Davis
- Protesters gather again as family seeks new home for Maleah Davis' siblings
- Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance
- Maleah Davis' mother: 'I want to hope that she is (still alive)'
- Protesters accuse missing girl's mom of not doing enough to protect her
- MALEAH DAVIS: Suspect's dad points finger at missing girl's mom
- Maleah Davis case leaves community with broken hearts
- Car belonging to Maleah Davis' family appears 'normal', yields no clues to her disappearance
- Missing 4-year-old girl removed last year by CPS: Officials
- Suspect's mother won't ask son for Maleah Davis' whereabouts