Casey Curry's favorite fire cracker recipe
Lynn's Fire Cracker Recipe - Lynn works behind the scenes on the morning show!
- 4 sleeves of crackers ( I use saltine premium and or club)
- 1 and 1/3 cup of Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch DIP (make sure it's the dip)
- Measure out the oil and leave in measuring cup. Add the crushed red pepper. Let sit for 1 hour.
- When the hour is up, add envelope of dip and stir until smooth. Take a gallon ziplock bag and put the crackers inside. (It's easier if you cut off the one end and cut the package down the side so the crackers will slide out of the sleeve better and stand up inside the bag.)
- Pour the mixture into the bag and over the crackers. Seal the bag. Turn bag over a few times to get the crackers covered. Then let it sit on the counter for 1 hour, turning the bag over every 15 minutes.
- Once you are done with the turning, remove the crackers from the bag. Put them in another bag or container. They last for 7-20 days.
*If you find the crackers are too salty, try using unsalted brands
Copyright © 2023 KTRK-TV. All Rights Reserved.