It's creamy, it's crunchy, and altogether wonderful. It's banana pudding and it is a big favorite here in Texas.
November is Banana Pudding Lover's Month, according to Brownielocks.com, and we thought there'd be no better way to celebrate than to share a delicious and quick recipe you can whip up at home tonight.
10-Minute Banana Pudding Recipe
Abandon your 30-minute whisking routine! The traditional method is good, but this recipe is a breeze for busy families and tastes heavenly.
- 1 eight-ounce package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 box Nilla wafers cookies
- 1 box (3.4 ounce) Jello Banana Cream Pudding Mix
- 1 box (3.4 ounce) Jello French Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 cups whipped cream topping
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Spoon cream cheese into a large bowl and beat on medium speed with your mixer for about two minutes until it is light and fluffy.
- Add milks, cream and puddings into the bowl, beat over low speed for about two minutes, adding vanilla as you go. Mix well.
- Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream topping into the pudding mix.
- Scoop out about 1 cup of pudding into the bottom of a casserole dish and top with Nilla wafers. Top with bananas and then top with another layer of Nilla wafers.
- Pour pudding over the top and add a third layer of Nilla wafers on top.
- Refrigerate for about four hours or overnight.
- Serve with more whipped cream topping and enjoy.
Many thanks to CreoleContessa.com for this incredible recipe and photo.