City crews were dispatched a little before noon to the Conoco Phillips building at 600 N. Dairy Ashford after pool chemicals in a storage area mixed and caused a small vapor.
According to officials, contact with the substance causes burns to skin and eyes and if inhaled, may be harmful. The four people who were transported to the hospital were done so as a precaution, according to the city.
Drivers should avoid the area of N. Dairy Ashford and N. Eldridge. At this time, no injuries have been reported.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices