If you are scheduled for arraignment (first appearance):
To reschedule your case(s) you must appear in person, at any Municipal Court location, beginning Friday, July 13, 2012 through Monday, July 16, 2012.
There are various options available online and by mail:
- You may request a trial setting.
- You may request the Driving Safety Course (DSC) by mail.
- You may submit your proof of compliance by mail.
- You may pay your fines online.
Visit the court's website at www.houstontx.gov/courts to download the forms needed for each option. Items postmarked through Monday, July 16, 2012 will be accepted for these requests.
If you are scheduled for trial:
Resets will be given in person at all court locations beginning Friday, July 13, 2012 through Monday, July 16, 2012. Citizens are reminded that payments can be made as follows:
- Online at http://www.houstontx.gov/courts/HowDoIPayMyTicket.html
- Western Union
- By Mail (P.O. Box 4996, Houston, Texas 77210-4996)
If individuals fail to reset their cases or fail to resolve their case by Monday, July 16, 2012, a warrant for your arrest may be issued.