The fire captain says they were at the same house last week for another fire in the attic. They believe an electrical problem is likely to blame. No one got hurt.
The second fire happened about 2 ½ hours later on the northwest side of town. Crews were called to a home around 2:40am on Pebbleglen at Boysenberry. A couple and their dogs say they were woken up by the smoke detectors and were able to get out safely.
The flames there were also contained to the attic and the fire was out within 5 minutes of the fire department getting there. This fire also appears to be the result of an electrical problem.