Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas" placed second among the ten featured songs, with more than 15 percent of the vote.
Yordan Zhechev, creative director of the DDB agency, which organized the poll, urged radio stations not to include the poll winners in their Christmas programs if they want to keep their audience.
According to nohohoho.org here's the rest of the list:
- Wham - Last Christmas - 18.72%
- Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas - 15.36%
- Lucifer - Jingle Bells 12.06%
- Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock - 10.21%
- Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad - 6.24%
- Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby - 5.16%
- Dean Martin - Let It Snow - 4.8%
- Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas Time - 4.07%