Holiday hair is all about being sleek and glamorous, and that doesn't mean you have to do a difficult up-do. Kelsey Finney at The Upper Hand Hyde Park shares her tips to a glamorous hairstyle that allows the hair to remain down but with a deep part. This works on multiple lengths of hair.
- Decide if you want curly, wavy or straight hair for this style and prep hair accordingly.
- Tease the hair with a teasing brush at the deep part and at the crown if necessary. Volumizing spray may also help gift the hair some lift and grit.
- Start twisting the hair away from the face on the side of the part with less hair.
- Pin the hair at the nape of the neck - as many pins until it feels secure.
- Finish off with hairspray.
Report a typo to the ABC13 staff