Get to know the ABC-13 morning anchor as we put her on the spot
1. What's one thing you can't live without?
There are two things - the first one is a food. Marble Slab vanilla ice cream with graham crackers - amazing! The second thing is earrings. I feel naked without earrings, although I'm not naked. You just have to have earrings or you feel too bare.
2. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Nordstrom Rack - beautiful discounts.
3. What's your backup career?
A teacher! If I did not go into broadcast, I would have definitely been a teacher.
4. Favorite song to sing at the top of your lungs?
"And IIIIIIIIIIIIIII....." Ok yeah. Any Whitney Houston song - I love it. I sound so good in the car.
5. What time do you go to bed/wake up?
Honey! I wake up at 2 a.m. and I usually go to bed around 8-8:30 p.m. If "The Bachelorette" is on, 9 p.m. with a nap.
6. What was your worst summer job?
I'm from Houston, so I will never, ever say what that is. They're watching.
7. What was your first car?
Aww! It was a Honda Accord. I still have it and her name is Jasmine.
8. What do you order on your pizza?
I will never deviate from a hamburger pizza. Beef - whatever you call it. None of that other stuff. Just give me beef and cheese.
9. What's the first thing you do after work?
The first thing I do is I get in the car and take off all of this makeup.
10. If you were stranded on a deserted island and you could have only one item, what would it be?
Marble Slab ice cream? I mean my husband actually! Let's go back, rewind that. Yes, my husband!
12. What's your favorite story you've ever covered?
Hurricane Sandy in New York
11. What's your favorite restaurant?
Any authentic Italian restaurant
13. When is your birthday?
Inside ABC-13: Behind the scenes photos