According to a spokesman with Houston law firm Rusty Hardin & Associates, the judge found no liability in the case.
Photographer David Flores claims that on May 13, 2016 as he was trying to talk to Harden outside a Hollywood lounge, the NBA star slapped him.
A report by TMZ stated Flores initially said he had video of the incident, but allegedly admitted to manipulating the clip. The report went on to state that a judge ordered Harden and Flores to come to a settlement, but talks went nowhere.
A jury found that Harden did not intend to cause any harm to Flores and didn't act negligently.
- James Harden gets 3rd straight unanimous All-NBA First Team
- James Harden fun facts: What you didn't know
- James Harden sets another NBA record with 50-point triple-double
- James Harden's heartwarming gesture after Rockets Game 1 win
- James Harden breaks Kobe's consecutive games streak of 30 points in rout of Memphis