A lot of star power will be in town as Drake took the stage at Toyota Center Saturday night.
Taylor Swift performed at NRG with Camilla Cabello and Charli XCX on Saturday night.
Down the Southwest Freeway, Lauryn Hill was set to perform in Sugar Land, but Live Nation told ABC13 that she postponed the concert due to becoming ill. She will be coming back May 9, and tickets for Saturday's show will be honored for the rescheduled performance.
To avoid a rocky drive, here's a reminder of major road construction projects around town:
- On the East Freeway closures from Magnolia to Sheldon
- On the Gulf Freeway expect congestion in the League City area
- The Eastex Freeway near I-10 east and the Gulf Freeway
- 290 near Bingle and Fairbanks
- 288 from Holly Hall to 610.
Ozzy Osbourne shook up The Woodlands Friday night. Florence and the Machine will take over the stage Sunday night.
That's a lot of star power packed into this last weekend of September.
Follow Christine Dobbyn on Facebook and Twitter.