Hair dye job goes horribly wrong

EMBED </>More Videos

Dye job goes horribly wrong

A woman in England is mourning the loss of her hair after a dye job gone wrong.

Stephanie Aird decided to use a home hair dye kit, but she didn't expect her hair to start to fall out in chunks as she brushed it after the dye job.

Aird posted a video on her YouTube page a while ago, but now it's picking up steam and going viral online.

She says she was warned many times that her hair would fall out from over exposure to chemicals, but she never listened.

RELATED: Bad ideas in beauty DIY trends

Report a typo to the ABC13 staff


Related Topics:
fashionhairmust-see video

Load Comments