HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --Spring lobster season is fast approaching! Why not dine al fresco with a titillating plate of lobster risotto from Prego?
- 1 cup parboiled Arborio rice
- 1/2 steamed Maine lobster
- 1/4 cup grated grana or reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup shaved, parboiled asparagus
- 1/4 cup roasted corn cut from the cob
- 1 tbsp. chopped green onion
- 1 tsp. freshly diced garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, green onion, asparagus and roasted corn. Cook for a few minutes to bring the flavors together.
After a minute, add the cream. When cream begins to bubble, add the par cooked ingredients.
Add the lobster and cheese and season with salt and pepper.
Place on the plate and arrange the lobster over the top of the risotto. Enjoy!
Whole stuffed fish from Helen Greek Food & Wine
Rainbow Lodge lobster roll
Report a typo to the ABC13 digital staff