HOUSTON (KTRK) --If you're looking for awesome deals on delicious food, look no further than Midtown.
During the month of March, eateries around the neighborhood will offer specials to highlight the booming culinary scene as part of the #eatINmidtown initiative. From free appetizers to discounted meals and drinks, there's something on the list to please every palate:
- 3rd Floor: Complimentary drunk focaccia bread from 4pm - 8pm, Monday - Friday (dine-in only).
- Alley Kat Bar & Lounge: Complimentary appetizer with the purchase of a drink during Happy Hour, Monday -Friday, 4pm - 7pm (limit 1 per person).
- Artisans Restaurant: $1 Kir Royale with the purchase of an entree.
- Charivari: 17% off food only (excludes Sundays).
- Coco's Crepes, Waffles & Coffee: 10% off #6 Nutella crepe; added ingredients (strawberry, banana, etc.) $1 (dine in only).
- Cyclone Anaya's: Free Chile con Queso with any purchase of $10 or more.
- District 7 Grill: 3 course Dinner Meal $27 per person (dine-in only).
- District 7 Pizzeria: $7 Lunch Special - X-Large slice of pizza with District side salad, Monday - Friday, 11am - 3pm (dine-in only).
- Freshii: 10% off bowls.
- Holley's Seafood Restaurant + Oyster Bar: Complimentary Chef's appetizer; check-in and/or hashtag required. Reservations preferred.
- Irish Cowboy: $14 Smoked Ribeye Steak on Thursdays (dine-in only).
- Laurenzo's Bar + Grill: Complimentary appetizer with the purchase of an entree, Monday - Friday; check-in and/or hashtag required.
- Luna Y Sol Mexican Grill: $2.50 empanadas - cheese, poblano peppers; $16.99 chicken poblano w/white rice, beans (refried or charro) & glass of white wine.
- Oporto Fooding House & Wine: 20% off lunch food items (only), Monday - Friday, 11am - 2:30pm.
- Pub Fiction: Complimentary frito pie from 3pm - 8pm, Monday - Friday (dine-in only).
- Rico's Morning+Noon+Night: 15% off any $10 burger combo - burger or cheeseburger, fries & beverage (beer & wine included).
- Russo's New York Pizzeria: Express Lunch Menu $10; Prix Fix Menu $22.
- Tacos A Go Go: Buy 2 tacos, get the 3rd FREE; check-in and/or hashtag required.
- The Breakfast Klub: Free specialty or bottomless koffee from 7am - 9am (1 per person), Monday - Friday.
- The Dogwood Midtown: $12 for 1 dozen wings; $6 pulled pork sandwich.
- Weights + Measures: Buy 1 small plate, get 2nd small plate of equal or lesser value (1 per table; not valid with other discounts or offers).
Diners will also have the opportunity to win gift cards when they visit participating restaurants.
Visit MidtownHouston.com for more information.