HOUSTON (KTRK) --We know thousands of you use Park and Ride to get to and from work every day.
But for Super Bowl 51, METRO is starting outbound service early Thursday and Friday. METRO is adding early outbound Park & Ride trips to help reduce traffic congestion.
These routes will have service every 15 minutes:
- 209 Kuykendahl/Spring (12:30pm until 3pm)
- 219 Cypress/Northwest Station/West Little York (12:30pm until 3pm, this route will serve the Cypress Park & Ride for these days only)
- 229 Grand Parkway/Kingsland/Addicks (12:30pm until 3pm, this route will serve the Cypress Park & Ride for these days only)
- 249 Monroe/Fuqua/Bay Area (12pm until 3pm)
- 259 Kingwood/Townsen/Eastex (12pm until 3pm)
- 269 Westwood/West Bellfort/Hillcroft (12pm until 3pm)
These routes will have service every 30 minutes:
- 212 Seton Lake (12pm until 3pm)
- 236 Maxey Road/Baytown (12pm until 3pm)
Park & Ride routes not listed above will operate regular PM service beginning at approximately 3:00pm.
Please check your route's schedule for the correct times at ridemetro.org.
RELATED: Ultimate guide to getting around during Super Bowl 51