HOUSTON (KTRK) --Players across the NFL will be honoring their charity of choice on their feet during Week 13 for the My Cause My Cleats campaign.
If you're viewing on our abc13 news app, tap on the photo above to see more images.
Several Texans players will showcase their new kicks Sunday against the Green Bay Packers.
List of players and their charity of choice:
* Brian Cushing - The Brian Cushing Foundation
* Kareem Jackson - The Kareem Jackson Foundation
* Jon Weeks - Colleen's Dream Foundation
* Charles James - Autism Speaks
* DeAndre Hopkins - ADVA
* Benardrick McKinney - Fifth Ward Enrichment Program
* K.J. Dillion - Diabetes prevention and www.diabetes.org
* Jaelen Strong - American Cancer Society
* Devon Still - Still Strong Foundation
* Whitney Mercilus - WithMerci Foundation
* Jadeveon Clowney - Boys and Girls Club of Greater Houston
* Kevin Johnson - Mental Health Awareness
* Brock Osweiler - Ronald McDonald House
My Cause My Cleats is a social campaign designed to help raise awareness for different causes.