HARRIS COUNTY, TX (KTRK) --Seven people were arrested in an undercover prostitution and human trafficking sting during the week of Thanksgiving, Harris County Pct. 4 Constable Mark Herman announced.
If you're viewing on our abc13 news app, tap on the photo above to see more images.
The constable's office focused their investigation on a hotel near the North Freeway and Louetta Road, according to a release.
Five females were arrested and charged with prostitution. Of the females arrested, one is a student at a local high school. One male was arrested on outstanding warrants.
Investigators say another female allegedly "pimped" out two of the girls.
SEE ALSO: Ohio woman accused of soliciting sex for nachos and cash
"Information obtained from the investigation will assist investigators in continued efforts to combat human trafficking in Precinct 4 and Harris County," Constable Mark Herman said in a release.
Full list of charges:
- Amanda McDonald, 25, was charged with prostitution.
- Brooke Williams, 25, was charged with prostitution.
- Deana Marks, 18, was charged with prostitution.
- Eboni Williams, 23, was charged with prostitution.
- Olivia Dickerson, 18, was charged with prostitution.
- Tyran Forun, 25, charged with compelling prostitution.
- Leaundre Williams, 37, charged and arrested on outstanding warrants.
To report illegal prostitution or other unlawful activities, go online to www.cd4.hctx.net, click on "On-Line Services", and then click on "Regulatory Violation." Complainants can remain anonymous.