- Pizza dough, or premade pizza shell 9-3/4" or any size you prefer - D'Amico's uses a large oval about 9" x 15"
- 2 Tbsp pesto sauce
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
- 4 oz Chicken Breast, diced
- 1/3 cup artichoke hearts, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. For the pizza crust, use either a pre-made shell or roll out homemade dough to large, thin oval. At D'Amico's, we roll our housemade dough through the pasta machine on dial #5 and roll out to a very thin oval pizza shell or 17 1/2" long.
2. Dock the pizza dough with the tines of a fork, and place on a pizza stone in a preheated oven of 375 degree for 3-4 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and top with pesto, then marinara on top.
5. Sprinkle evenly the Romano cheese.
6. Squeeze the lemon juice over entire surface.
7. Top with grilled chicken, artichoke hearts and shredded mozzarella.
9. Place back in oven on pizza stone until golden brown.
10. Slice as desired, or for the large oval, slice down center and then 7 even cuts creating a 16 slice Nash Pizza.
WATCH: Make This Super Easy Hummus and You Won't Buy Packaged Again
WATCH: Pad-King Tofu from Songkran Thai Kitchen
WATCH: Songkran Thai Kitchen and Grill's Famous Pad Thai
How To Make Sushi At Home
WATCH: Deconstructed Texas Wagyu Ribeye From B&B Butchers and Restaurant
The Crab Louis Salad at B&B Butchers
WATCH: Whole Stuffed Fish from Helen Greek Food & Wine
WATCH: Greens and Cheese Pie at Helen Greek Food & Wine
WATCH NOW: Want A Great Bone-In Ribeye? Chef Cervantez of Killen's says, "It's all about the rub!"
Ronnie Killen's Famous Brisket
Triniti Restaurant's Caramel French toast
Pineapple rum cake from Killen's
Truffle-laced fries from Bernie's Burger Bus
Lemon curd tartlets