You can wear a tunic as a bathing suit cover up to the pool or beach. A non-metal necklace is perfect when you're out in the sun, so try throwing on a tortoise necklace for an added fashion statement, but that's what most of us expect to do with a summer tunic. We can do so much more!
- Tuck your tunic into a pair of shorts for a casual look, and try doing print on print. Just look for a common color in the prints and have fun pairing!
- Wear your tunic with a pair of skinny jeans and flat sandals. Belt the tunic at the hips for a casual, laid back look.
- A summer tunic looks great with a white pair of jeans or pants. I like to tuck the front in to show off my waist but keep the back long and flowing. Belt it and add a bold necklace.
- Try wearing a wide-legged pant and tie the tunic on the sides to emphasize your waist. A conch or seashell necklace is a huge trend this summer, so try one on!
- My absolute favorite way to wear a tunic is with skinny jeans and a cardigan! Roll up the sleeves, tuck the tunic into your jeans, add on a long, light-weight cardigan, and wear a statement necklace like this cream one. Now, you can look tunic terrific for any occasion.