• LIVE VIDEO LIVE: DA's office to discuss indictment of former HPD officer

Ball of glue removed from dog's stomach

EMBED </>More Videos

A six-month-old puppy in Oklahoma was rushed into emergency surgery after she swallowed Gorilla Glue.

A six-month-old puppy in Oklahoma was rushed into emergency surgery after she swallowed Gorilla Glue.

Krystal Wilson's Weimaraner, named Lake, found the glue that had been left out by a family member.

It wasn't too long after the puppy ate some of the glue that Wilson noticed something was wrong.

"Just a small amount had just swollen up to the size of a turkey leg. It was huge. (It) pretty much took the size of her stomach," she said.

Lake's stomach had started to expand.

During the emergency surgery, doctors found a mold of her stomach, solid as a rock.

Lake is now back home.

The puppy is recovering quickly.

Related Topics:
petsdogsurgeryu.s. & worldbuzzworthy
(Copyright ©2017 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments