LAS VEGAS, NV (KTRK) --A Nevada mom wants answers after her 8-year-old son was accidentally served an alcoholic beverage at a T.G.I Friday's in Las Vegas.
Tyler Schwab says when he took a few sips from the root beer, he knew something was wrong. Tyler has a heart defect and is prescribed ADHD medication.
A quick look at the label revealed the drink contained alcohol.
"He was really freaked out," Tyler's mom Adrianna Schwab said.
Tyler's parents don't understand how the mistake could have happened because the label of a non-alcoholic root beer is different.
The restaurant apologized and says it is making sure it doesn't happen again.