HOUSTON (KTRK) --H-E-B says it may have sold customers out of date ground beef earlier this week.
The company says it is recalling its 5-pound roll of H-E-B 80% Lean Ground Chuck sold on May 4th at five Houston-area stores.
H-E-B says there are no health or safety risks associated with the recall, but that the meat may be out of date.
The stores that sold the meat include:
- Bryan - Tejas Center: 725 Villa Maria, Bryan, TX
- Pearland 2: 2710 Pearland Parkway, Pearland, TX
- Bear Creek: 4955 Highway 6 North, Houston, TX
- Summerwood: 12680 W. Lake Houston Parkway, Houston, TX
- Livingston: 1509 West Church, Livingston, TX
If you purchased one of these meat rolls, you can return the product to the store for a full refund.
Questions should be directed to H-E-B Customer Service at 1-800-432-3113.