Most of us have seen the stability ball. You might even own one. You might even use it for your ab workouts, but as Jack Owens with Dynamic Fitness shows us, you can do so much more with it! Here are five exercises to try with a stability ball.
1. Wall Lunge to Curl: Place the ball in the middle of your back and up against the wall. Stagger legs into a lunge position with one leg forward and one back. Hold dumbbells. Lower into a lunge, do a bicep curl, and raise.
2. Ball Bench Press: Sit on the ball and walk legs out so that back is on the ball. Keep glutes tight and lifted. Perform a chest press with dumbbells.
3. Dumbbell Row: Lunge down with the ball in front of you on the ground up against a wall. Place your right hand on the ball. With your left hand, holding a dumbbell, bring arm back into a row.
4. Squat Press: Place the ball in the middle of your back and up against the wall. Walk legs out with feet shoulder width apart. Hold dumbbells at shoulders. Squat down, hold, perform a shoulder press, and stand up.
5. Ball Bridge Extensions: Lie on ground on back and put feet on the ball with butt close to ball. Lift butt up into a bridge, kick out legs, bring legs back in and lower.
Try to do each exercise for 12-15 reps.
Five to Fab: 5 steps to sexy arms