Snakes found in electrical box

EMBED </>More News Videos

Both animals were killed by the voltage

Two city workers in Morganton, North Carolina got a nasty surprise when they cracked open an electrical box to work on it.

Two snakes had managed to work their way inside. One snake slithered across two hot terminals and got zapped.

A second snake was biting the first and was electrocuted as well.

The City of Morganton posted a photo of the dead animals on its Facebook page.

The electric services director said workers come across snakes every few years.

Related Topics:
newsanimal newssnakeu.s. & worldNorth Carolina
(Copyright ©2016 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments