HOUSTON (KTRK) --Search warrants show arrests made in a recent Harris County prostitution sting happened in office buildings and apartment units.
Several women were charged with prostitution in relation to the alleged brothels ring run by United Airlines pilot Bruce Wallis and accused accomplice Tracie Tanner.
"There was constant traffic throughout the day. Honestly, it wasn't just limited to a specific time of the day," said Christian Barsoun, who lives next door to one of the suspected prostitution apartments. "She never made any communication with us, wasn't very friendly. Obviously traffic was a red flag as well. So we figured something was a little odd."
Arrests were made at the following locations:
- 11500 Northwest Freeway Suite 555
- 10333 Northwest Freeway Suite 324
- 10303 Northwest Freeway Suite 435
- 10301 Northwest Freeway Suite 514
- 6601 Hillcroft Suite 204
- 5645 Hillcroft Suite 501
- 6223 Richmond Ave Suite 205
- 7457 Harwin Suite 217
- 7447 Harwin Suite 206
- 7457 Harwin Suite 240
- 5330 Beverly Hill Apt 3
- 4727 West Alabama Apt 207
- 10303 Northwest Freeway Suite 3401
- 0303 Northwest Freeway Suite 523