Worker bursts into flames on top of Dallas building

EMBED </>More News Videos

A worker was electrocuted atop a building in Dallas

A man burst into flames on the roof of a building in Dallas.

Firefighters say he touched a transformer and was electrocuted.

They found his burned body on top of the eight-story building yesterday.

They do believe he worked there, but it is not clear why he was on the roof.
Related Topics:
newselectrocutionworker shockedworker deathtexas newsDallas
(Copyright ©2016 KTRK-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments