Two dead in Ft. Bend County home in what appears to be case of carbon monoxide poisoning

EMBED </>More News Videos

Two people were found dead in a possible carbon monoxide poisoning case in Richmond (KTRK)

Two people were found dead in a home in Richmond and one other transported to the hospital in what appears to be a case of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Richmond police were called to the home in the 700 block of 4th Street at around 7:30am after a family member of the people who live there couldn't reach them.

That family member went to the home, one person inside came to the door. That person was transported to the emergency room. Two other people were dead inside.

Preliminary reports indicate that carbon monoxide might be the cause of death. There are no signs of foul play.
Related Topics:
newscarbon monoxideRichmond
(Copyright ©2016 KTRK-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments