Here's a no-fail recipe for Cinnamon Roll Hearts that's easy enough for the kids to do!
- Canned refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- Cooking spray
- Red food coloring
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray
- Use your fingers to form individual cinnamon rolls into heart shapes
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Meantime, mix 2-3 drops of red food coloring into the cream cheese icing that comes with the cinnamon roll dough
- While cinnamon rolls are still warm, drizzle with cream cheese icing. Enjoy!