Cooking fire ignites blaze at southwest Houston apartment complex

EMBED </>More News Videos

A fire started on a stove at an apartment complex in southwest Houston (KTRK)

An apartment fire in southwest Houston this morning started on a neighbor's stove.

The fire at the apartments on Walnut Bend near Wilcrest broke out around 1am.

Firefighters say a woman was cooking when she left the kitchen to take a nap. That's when the stove caught fire. The woman made it out of the home.

Several other apartments had smoke damage. No one was hurt.
Related Topics:
newsfireapartment fireHouston
(Copyright ©2016 KTRK-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments