HOUSTON (KTRK) --Looking for an easy breakfast that doesn't require lots of ingredients or time? Look no further than this one-minute coffee cake in a mug.
It tastes just like a homemade coffee cake, but takes a minute instead of an hour. All you need is a few simple ingredients and a microwave.
- 1/4 cup biscuit mix
- 2 spoonfuls of brown sugar
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Water
- Cooking spray
- Coat a coffee mug with cooking spray.
- Add biscuit mix, one spoonful of brown sugar, coconut oil and water.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle top with 1 spoonful of brown sugar and a little bit of cinnamon.
- Microwave for one minute and allow to cool slightly. Enjoy!