This week, we're bringing you treasured recipes of your favorite ABC13 anchors with our "Cookie Countdown."
RELATED: Patricia Lopez's old-fashioned oatmeal cookie recipe
Today, anchor Tom Koch brings you this incredible recipe for chocolate corn flake clusters!
Here are the ingredients you'll need to make these scrumptious little cookies:
- Put the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at medium-high power for 30-second periods, stirring with a spatula until the chocolate is melted, about 1 1/2 minutes. (Don't overcook)
- Put the chocolate in a larger bowl, and slowly stir in the cornflakes a little at a time.
- When all the cornflakes are coated, spoon out a table spoon at a time and place free form clusters on wax paper-covered baking sheet. Put clusters a half-inch apart.
- Let cool and enjoy, although not all at one sitting.
COOKIE COUNTDOWN: More Related Recipes
Travis Herzog's Russian Cookie recipe
Katherine Whaley's gluten-free peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
Samica Knight's German Chocolate caramel bar cookies
6 awesome cookies recipes to show off at your holiday party