- Learn from the best about how to deal with major league teams and sports enterprises at the Business Diversity in Professional Sports panel at The MATCH on Monday, Jan. 30. The event starts at 6pm. Admission is free, but limited to 250 people.
- At Game City Showcase's Midtown Art Crawl join a free, self-paced art crawl where you'll visit eight Midtown destinations, with light bites, drinks, art exhibits and more. The event is on Monday, Jan. 30, and starts at 6pm. Admission is free.
- Get in the spirit for the Big Game with a live variety show featuring comedy, live music, and dance at The Ensemble Theatre's free End Zone Live! on Monday, January 30 at 6:30pm. Admission is free.
- Celebrate the launch of the four-day Game City Showcase at the official Kick Off Party at Mongoose vs Cobra in Midtown on Monday, Jan. 30. The event begins at 8pm. Admission is free.
Explore Bayou Place and enjoy free live music, bites, drink and more as the Big Game Showcase focuses on the Theater District on Tuesday, January 31 at 6pm. Admission is free.
- Celebrate all things EaDo at 8th Wonder Brewery's WonderWorld at the Game City Showcase on Wednesday, February 1 at 6pm. Admission is free, but beer and food is on you.
- See and be seen at Sustainable HTX, and art show and up-cycled fashion presentation held at Magpies & Peacocks on Wednesday, February 1 at 6pm. Admission is free.
- See the debut of the evocative Bamboo Art exhibit at Asia Society Texas Center, with wine, light bites, athlete appearances, and more on Thursday, February 2 at 6pm. Admission is free.
- Explore the intersection of beer and our bodies at a special event held amidst the striking Body Worlds RX exhibition at The Health Museum on Thursday, February 2 at 6pm. Admission is free.
- Enjoy free admission and entertainment at The Holocaust Museum during Game City Showcase on Thursday, February 2 at 6pm.
- Celebrate the Big Game with the whole family at the only celebration focused on the little ones at The Children's Museum of Houston during Game City Showcase on Thursday, February 2 at 6pm. Admission is free.