Exhaust fan unit blamed for fire at Burger King

Firefighters were called to a Burger King on Bellaire and Bissonnet Sunday afternoon

April 13, 2014 1:51:05 PM PDT
Some fast food customers got a little more excitement than they ordered when a fire broke out on Sunday afternoon.

The incident took place at a Burger King on Bellaire at Bissonnet when exhaust fan unit caught fire. Flames went up through the roof.

The restaurant was open for business at the time of the fire, but no one was hurt.

Firefighters from Bellaire, West University Place and Houston fire departments all assisted in the event.

The health department will check out the restaurant before they can reopen.

Load Comments