Fire breaks out at 911 dispatch center in Montgomery County

Authorities say at least one person was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.
March 31, 2014 3:53:16 AM PDT
Those tasked with helping those in danger needed some assistance of their own when a Montgomery County 911 Dispatch Center caught fire overnight.

Investigators say a back-up power supply caught fire but the flames were quickly put out.

One person was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation. Authorities say 911 dispatchers did not evacuate the building and that operations were never interrupted.

Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices


Load Comments