SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire

A puppy was lost in the fire at the southwest Houston home overnight

December 20, 2013 3:33:45 AM PST
A local family lost their puppy in a fire at their southwest Houston home overnight.

The fire started around 11pm at the home on Brownstone near Hiram Clark. The homeowner says an electrical outlet sparked as someone was plugging in an alarm clock and quickly caught a bedroom on fire.

The woman, her son and two grandchildren were able to make it out safely along with two dogs. Unfortunately a puppy wasn't so lucky.

Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices

Load Comments