Space heater being blamed for apartment fire

November 25, 2013 4:34:21 PM PST
A space heater is being blamed for a fire at an apartment building on Houston's south side.

Firefighters say one man jumped from the second story to escape the building.

Firefighters were called to the building on Cleburne and Dowling Monday morning.

The man who was in the apartment where the fire started got out OK, but one of his neighbors was injured when he had to leap to safety.

Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices


Load Comments