Holiday Chocolate Bark with Pretzels and Pistachios
( Serves: 4-6 servings)
- 3 cups chocolate chips (any preferred type, white, semi, dark)
- 3/4 cup pretzels, broken
- 1/2 cup pistachio, chopped
- Fleur de Sel or Mandron Salt
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in a double steamer or in a bowl over simmering water, stirring occasionally. Pour onto baking sheet and spread into an even layer of desired thickness.
- Sprinkle with pretzels and pistachios. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove bark from parchment and break into pieces.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices