Unattended stove may be to blame for house fire in southwest Houston

July 25, 2013 3:56:31 AM PDT
A couple in southwest Houston will have to do a lot of repairs after a fire destroyed their kitchen.

It happened at a home on Lima near Kirkwood just before midnight.

The couple smelled smoke coming from the kitchen and found the stove was on fire. It turned out someone accidentally left it on.

The fire damaged the kitchen and spread to the roof before firefighters were able to put it out. No one was hurt.

Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices


Load Comments