Family of 4 hospitalized after flash fire at northeast Houston home

SkyEye13 HD was over a fire Monday morning in northeast Houston that sent a family of four to the hospital
July 22, 2013 10:10:16 AM PDT
A man, his wife and their two children are hospitalized after a fire at their home in northeast Houston.

Fortunately, all four are expected to recover from minor injuries.

Firefighters say their home in the 7200 block of Laredo Street was being remodeled when a flash fire occurred.

Arson investigators will determine exactly what sparked that blaze.

Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices


Load Comments