Apartment fire blamed on unattended stove in SW Houston

Firefighters say food that was left on the stove caught fire, damaging the kitchen.
April 23, 2013 5:33:16 AM PDT
One person was treated for smoke inhalation after an apartment fire last night.

It happened around 9pm at a complex off Harwin and Boone. Firefighters say the residents left food on the stove and it caught the kitchen on fire.

Three residents were inside and they all escaped unharmed, minus the one who was treated on scene.

No other apartments were damaged.
___________________________________________________________

Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices


Load Comments