Fire breaks out after food left cooking on stove on Houston's south side

The fire broke out in the kitchen of the home on Bungalow on Houston's south side.

April 12, 2013 9:20:02 AM PDT
Food that was left cooking on a stove caused a fire overnight.

The fire broke out in the kitchen of the home on Bungalow on Houston's south side. There was a woman in the home. She was able to get out and call for help.

Firefighters contained the fire to the kitchen. No one was hurt.

The woman says she believes the fire started on her stove.
___________________________________________________________

Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices


Load Comments