- TODAY'S WEATHER:
Strong south winds will give us above normal temps the next several days. Rain chances will be low until late next week.
Need more details? Here's the full weather forecast.
- TODAY'S HOROSCOPE:
Like a finely tuned receiver you pick up more than is merely said this morning. There could be a strong mutual attraction between two people who enjoy each other's company tonight. When the Moon is in Taurus we are slow to fall in love, but we can love forever.
What's your sign? See today's horoscope specific to you.
- WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS:
Find out if you're rich, with the latest winning numbers for all the Texas lottery games.
All or Nothing Night: 01-05-07-09-11-13-14-15-16-19-20-21 Cash 5: 01-02-04-07-16 Daily 4 Night: 8-1-9-5, Sum It Up: 23 Pick 3 Night: 2-6-1, Sum It Up: 9 Two Step: 02-03-13-14, Bonus: 13
Did you win? Check your lottery numbers now!
- WHAT CLERGY ABUSE VICTIMS ARE HOPING FOR Some seek greater transparency as Pope Francis begins his papacy; others want the defrocking of U.S. cardinals who covered up for pedophile priests.
- HOW FRANCIS IS KNOWN IN HIS HOMELAND For Argentina's poorest citizens, who crowd the many so-called "misery villages" that surround Buenos Aires, he's proudly known as one of their own, a true "slum pope."
- ASSAD BEEFING UP SECURITY IN DAMASCUS On the second anniversary of Syria's uprising, some rebels have called for stepped-up attacks to mark the occasion.
- DREAM STILL ALIVE FOR BOEING JETLINER The "Dreamliner" maker envisions commercial flights of its grounded 787 jets resuming "within weeks," even though it has not pinpointed the cause of battery overheating.
- WHY A FAVORITE IN NYC MAYORAL RACE WON'T MARCH ON ST. PATRICK'S DAY City Council Speaker Christine Quinn is gay and won't take part due to the parade's ban on gay pride sashes, banners or buttons.
- MARYLAND MAY ABOLISH CAPITAL PUNISHMENT The "Free State" may be the 18th in the nation to end executions if the General Assembly gives final passage this week.
- BUDGET CUTS NOT IMPACTING THIS PROGRAM The Pentagon is spending nearly a $1 billion a year on a program that sends unemployment checks to former troops who left the military voluntarily.
- KEY WITNESSES SET TO TESTIFY IN H.S. FOOTBALL RAPE CASE The testimony of three teenage boys who watched the alleged attacks is a crucial part of Ohio's evidence, since the girl says she has no memory of the event.
- HOW BIG IS THE GALAXY (SCREEN) Samsung's new Galaxy S 4 smartphone crams a 5-inch screen into a body slightly smaller than its predecessor, the S III.
- HOW A TV SERIES HAS IMPACTED TOURISM IN NEW MEXICO The popularity of AMC's "Breaking Bad" has spurred international interest in a fast-food burrito chain in Albuquerque.
The Associated Press and Horoscope.com contributed to this report.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices