Kitchen fire breaks out at Kemah Boardwalk restaurant

March 1, 2013 12:28:21 PM PST
A fire at a restaurant on the Kemah Boardwalk has that business shut down for now.

According to Kemah police, the fire broke out in the kitchen of the Saltgrass Steakhouse this morning. Landry's COO and Sr. Vice President Terry Turney says it happened before the restaurant opened this morning. He went on to say says the restaurant will be closed for repairs until further notice.

No one was hurt in the fire.
___________________________________________________________

Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices


Load Comments