- TODAY'S WEATHER:
This week's spring-like weather pattern brings warm temps, lots of clouds, and many chances for rain.
Need more details? Here's the full weather forecast.
- TODAY'S HOROSCOPE:
It's a Pisces world when Mercury joins Mars and Neptune in that peaceful and often emotional sign. Yes, imagine as you dance and dream. However, be alert for red herrings in this fishy sign. Tonight, wait. Only start something new after the void-of-course Moon enters Capricorn tomorrow. What's your sign? See today's horoscope specific to you.
- WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS:
Find out if you're rich, with the latest winning numbers for all the Texas lottery games.
All or Nothing Evening: 06-08-10-11-12-13-15-16-18-20-23-24
Daily 4 Day: 6-4-7-1, Sum It Up: 18
Pick 3 Day: 6-0-0, Sum It Up: 6
Did you win? Check your lottery numbers now!
- BOY FREED FROM UNDERGROUND BUNKER IN ALABAMA Authorities storm the hideout after deciding that the kidnapper posed an imminent danger to his 5-year-old captive. After the assault, the abductor is found dead.
- WHO'S OFF THE HOOK FOR THE SUPER BOWL BLACKOUT Don't blame Beyonce and her electrifying halftime show. She brought her own generator.
- PUSHING GUN CONTROL, OBAMA TAKES TO THE ROAD Speaking in Minneapolis, he urges Americans to call their lawmakers: "Tell them now is the time for action."
- IN EGYPT, NEW BOSS SEEMS A LOT LIKE THE OLD ONE As police crack down on his opponents, Morsi is accused of cultivating the same repressive culture as Mubarak, his predecessor.
- A PROBLEM FOR AS MANY AS 1 IN 5 IRAQ, AFGHAN VETS A murderous rampage by a 25-year-old Texan who served in Iraq heightens concern about post-traumatic stress disorder.
- CHURCH CAUGHT IN A CONTRADICTION A Catholic hospital's argument in court that twin fetuses that died in its care were not human beings brings a firestorm of criticism for the church.
- WHY THERE'S A MOVE TO CHANGE THE NATION'S MARIJUANA LAWS A federal tax on pot could bring in $20 billion a year, according to one estimate.
- HOW AN ILLITERATE MAN SAVED MALI'S TREASURED MANUSCRIPTS The 72-year-old hid about 28,000 texts in millet sacks.
- U.S. CALLS IRAN SPACE PROGRAM MONKEY BUSINESS The Iranians claim to have safely sent a monkey into space and back, but the State Department is skeptical the animal survived.
- NO CANADIAN PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS The government has begun phasing out the coin, saying it costs more to produce than it's worth.
The Associated Press and Horoscope.com contributed to this report.