The fire broke out around 11:30pm at a house on Towerview at Ruppstock.
There was a family with small children in the house at the time. One person noticed the smoke and everyone got out safely.
"We saw orange. I saw a fire. I ran downstairs and we got the baby and got out of the house. That's all I remember," said fire victim India Strong.
Fire crews were able to put out the fire. It was isolated to one bedroom. Investigators say the fire appears to be electrical.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices