Family escapes before fire destroys home

A family of four escaped unharmed, but the house was a total loss
November 22, 2012 4:44:29 AM PST
Firefighters say an electrical short caused a fire that consumed a home. It happened around 10pm last night on Miles near Myrtle in east Houston.

A family of four was able to safely escape the flames. Firefighters say the fire started in a bedroom, but soon spread to the entire house. The home is considered a total loss.

No one was injured, and no other surrounding homes were damaged. The family is staying with neighbors.


Load Comments