Burning incense sparks house fire in north Houston

November 4, 2012 10:47:18 AM PST
The Houston Fire Department is blaming a Sunday morning house fire on incense.

Firefighters were called to a home on Cresline Street at McGallion Road in north Houston around 11:30am.

Officials said the residents were not home when the fire started, but they left incense burning in the living room and it fell on the couch.

Firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze before it destroyed the home, but there was heavy damage to the living room. Residents were not home. Fire started after the residents left incense burning and it fell on the couch. There was heavy damage to the living room.


Load Comments